The health, safety and wellbeing of Trinity Village residents is of the utmost importance to the Corporation of Trinity House and Knight Frank. With this in mind, here is a list of important and practical Government advice as at the time of going to print:
• Stay at home as much as possible
• Work from home if you can
• Limit contact with other people
• Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
• Wash your hands regularly
• Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
For further details and more tips and resources, visit: www.trinityvillage.co.uk/news/421/staying-safe-trinity-village.
© 2020 The Corporation of Trinity House of Deptford Strond. All Rights Reserved.
Registered charity in England and Wales under charity registration number 211869.
Registered office: Trinity House, Tower Hill, London, EC3N 4DH.