Trinity Village comprises a variety of properties - flats, mews and town houses as well as offices - in one historical conservation area. Through its long ownership by Trinity House, buildings and green spaces are carefully maintained in their Georgian splendour with original architectural features: an unspoilt 'hidden treasure'.
Most of the buildings date from the early to mid-1800s and were built by resident builder and stonemason William Chadwick. All plans had to be approved by the Corporation, ensuring uniformity in style and design. Although there had always been commercial enterprise in the village, the priority after 1820 was housing with a community formed around the two central squares.
Trinity Village Management Office offers a full estate management service to our residents. With access to a team of dedicated on-site contractors, we are able to respond promptly and efficiently to all manner of maintenance issues. An out-of-hours service is also available for emergency situations.